Saturday, March 6, 2010

Our Saturday

Today was a perfect Saturday! We had no plans but ended up doing a lot. We all loaded up and went to town this morning. Clara and I grocery shopped and Reece and Aaron went to the driving range and hit some golf balls.


Also, Aaron is officially a t-ball coach! He has a coach's meeting this week and will find out his team. I think he is excited! He will get a small taste of what I get to do all day...organize 5 year olds! He will be great at it! So the boys got out and practiced t-ball for quite a while today. Reece is getting really good! And I was loving taking pictures! The sunlight was so neat!


I love how Tucker has to be right in the middle of everything!
















This next one is my very favorite picture! I LOVE the light!



No pictures of Clara :( She was sitting in my lap while I was taking these. She loves watching Reece and watches every move Tucker makes. If he moves, she points to him and says "tu" (for Tucker) in a very serious voice. It is supposed to be a pretty day tomorrow so maybe I'll get some of her then. :)

No comments: