Thursday, February 10, 2011

catching up

I have been a terrible blogger lately.  The whole reason I started this blog was to keep a "journal" of all the things we do.  I LOVE looking back and seeing how my kids have grown and some of the fun things we have done.  During the school year, opening my computer is one of the last things I want to do when I'm at home, but I'm going to do better! My kids are growing up WAAAYYY too fast and I know someday these posts will be so fun to look at. So, here's a little catch-up post:)

We celebrated Christmas.

This girl developed a love for monkeys (and all animals)

 We have had LOTS of snow days!  Great for teachers in the winter...terrible for teachers when June rolls around!:)

 I turned 30!!!
 Not only does she love monkeys, she is a monkey!


 LOVE!
 Clara loves  dress-up...as you can see, she piles it on:)
 Baking cookies

 I LOVE these little dresses.  I have always been a little hesitant to sew clothing, but these are pretty easy to make and super cute.  Clara loves when I make her something new.

 My sweet blue-eyed boy.


 And we celebrated Clara's 2nd birthday!  Since she loves monkeys so much, we had to have a monkey party.  Monkeys say ooo-ooo-aahh-aahh, so Clara calls her monkeys aahh-aahh's.

 She had so much fun at her party!  She is still singing "happy birthday!"



No comments: