Sunday, February 13, 2011

LOVE is in the air


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so we did a few things this weekend to get ready for the day of LOVE!  I had some decorations from Clara's birthday party on this little shelf and figured it was time to take them down.  I thought it would be fun to put a few Valentine's day decorations here.  We made this banner and I printed this quote out and stuck it in a frame.  Simple and sweet:)
We also had to get a few things ready for Reece and Clara to take to school.  Reece made his class Valentine's.  He went through and did all the girl names first.  When he was finished with those names, he said, "whew! I'm finally finished with all those girls' names!  I can get to my buddies now!"  I wonder if he'll be saying that in 15 years:)

We made a card for Reece's teacher.  These are handprints in the shape of a heart. I asked Reece to tell me why he loves Mrs. Henderson and I wrote that around the edge.  One of the reasons he said was, "she laughs loud"  Cute, cute!:)

I've been looking for any excuse to use these cute, little, squatty mason jars, and I finally found the perfect use.  We filled them with candy for Reece and Clara's teachers and put this adorable FREE printable on top!


Perfect, simple and cute!
I loved the handprint hearts so much we also made one for all the grandparents with Reece and Clara's handprints.  I LOVE how they turned out!

Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments: