Sunday, February 7, 2010

1 Sweet Girl

Since Clara is 1 and she is such a sweet girl, the theme of her party was "1 sweet girl." It was fun putting this party together. I turned my red curtains around backwards and they looked pink! Perfect! The flowers hanging from the light are just made of tissue paper. I stuck pictures of Clara on the table in groups. There was a group of "sweet dreams" and I had pictures of her sleeping, "sweet sister" with pictures of her and Reece, "sweet daughter" with pictures of Clara and me and Aaron, "sweet face" with pictures of her close-up, and "sweet baby" with pictures of her when she was a baby. We even had a "sweet sound track." Uncle Kent burned a CD with all sweet songs. We had the songs Sweet Pea, Sweet Sweet Smile, Sweet Child of Mine, How Sweet It Is, My Love Sweet Love, and Sweet Thing.

A close-up of the cupcake tower... Some of the pictures on the table...

"Sweet Feet" for party favors...
Pictures of her each month of her first year...
Birthday girl eating lunch...
All undressed and ready for her cupcake...

She kept looking at everyone and "asking" them...like "should I really eat this?"



Cupcake kisses for Daddy...
What a mess! I think she liked it! She went straight into the bathtub!
She sure knows how to take care of a cupcake!:)

Momma with her two babies! Reece was my big party helper! He helped open gifts and blow out Clara's candle, and he passed out party favors.
Happy Birthday SWEET girl!

No comments: