Saturday, February 27, 2010

I LOVE my little boy!

Our sweet little Reece was officially registered for kindergarten this week. I cannot believe he will be in kindergarten next year! It's gonna be so fun to see him there everyday!

A little story: Last fall, I had a bowl of pinecones as a decoration in our house. Anytime Reece would see a pinecone at Nana's work house, he would keep it for me and we would add it to the bowl. We put the pinecones away after Christmas. The other day when we picked Reece up, he had a big collection of "new decorations" for me. It just melts my heart that while he is busy playing with is friends he is sweet enough to think of his momma and collect some decorations for me. He got leaves, pine needles, pinecones, and some neat sticks. We put them in a sack and brought them home. I put them all in a bowl, and I think I have a BEAUTIFUL new centerpiece for my table. And I love it even more because every piece was picked by Reece.





Pretty, huh?

No comments: