Saturday, February 20, 2010

Camping and Sunshine

Aaron is such a great daddy! When we got home on Friday, he had put the tent up upstairs so he and Reece could "camp out" this weekend! Reece was SO excited! They camped out Friday and again on Saturday. I could hear them up there just talking away. :)


Yesterday was SUCH a BEAUTIFUL day! We all went outside and just sat in the sun! It felt so good! Reece and Aaron practiced t-ball and golf, and Clara and I watched. When Reece would hit the ball and take off running, Clara would crack up! She had so much fun watching him. I can't wait until t-ball season starts! (Reece got signed up a few weekends ago...practices should start soon!)



This day made me ready for SPRING!!! Aaron and I noticed one of the trees in our yard has some little bitty buds on it, so spring will be here soon! :)

No comments: