Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Firsts

Reece had his first t-ball game on Monday! I love this picture of Aaron and Reece. They have the exact same smile!And a little post-game pep-talk...
Clara had her first hair cut today. We didn't really want it too much shorter, but it was getting pretty stringy and scraggly. We thought it would look a little better to have it all evened up.
Here's before:


During...

After:
so cute! It really does look much better and more even. It looked even cuter after her bath!




Can't get enough of that smile!

1 comment:

Rose Marie Wood said...

You have some beautiful children. I can't believe how much Clara has grown. You are doing such a great job with pictures. I forgot that I could look at them until Melissa reminded me. I am so glad you are treasuring the time you have with them because this time is like a vapor. It will gone too soon! Rose Marie from Alabama