Sunday, April 11, 2010

So cute I can't stand it!

This boy is so excited for his first t-ball game tomorrow! The first thing he said when he woke up this morning was, "Is it Monday?" He's ready! Yes, we realize it is ONLY a t-ball game, but to a five year old it is everything! Before I put him to bed, he laid out his entire uniform, hat, socks, bat, baseball bag...

I have been trying to think of something cute for Clara to wear to his games. I know this is the start of MANY games, and I know she will be his biggest fan! :) So today at wal-mart, I saw this little gray outfit and had an idea...
I sewed some letters and numbers on it and we have the perfect little cheerleader outfit for her! I got some black and white polka dot ribbon to put in her hair!:) Reece was so proud that his little sis would be wearing a shirt with his number and also match his team colors. I made it while she was napping today, and when she woke up, Reece took it in her room and showed it to her.

They will be a cute pair!

No comments: