Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tadpoles

Aaron left for Illinois again today:( We hate when he is gone, but he left a nice note for us on Reece's chalk table...He really is such a great husband and daddy...little things like this sure mean a lot!After supper, Reece, Clara, and I loaded up on the four wheeler and went down to the pond. I have several "favorite" pictures of the barn, but I think this one might be my new favorite...

Our water dogs jumped in the minute we got there....

Reece really wanted to catch some tadpoles, so we brought some jars with us. When we got there, I realized it was gonna be hard to catch them with only a jar. I figured we would need to come back later with a little net, but Reece was determined to catch some. He ended up catching 6 tadpoles with his jar!!! He was so proud!


Maybe we'll have a little frog farm soon! :)

No comments: