Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas 2009 Ornaments

Each year I get and new ornament for our family and a new ornament for Reece and now an ornament for Clara. Some day a VVVEEERRRYYY long time from now when they have thier own tree I want to give them all of the ornaments I collected for them through the years. So far, I have tried to get ornaments that make me think of Reece for that particular year. For example, one year he got a bear ornament because I always called him my little bear. One year he got a big buck ornament because that was the year he really got into hunting. Last year he got a snow globe ornament because he loved snow globes. This year he got a cute little Santa. He is so excited about Santa this year and has lots of questions about him. I even told him about the time the REAL Santa came to my house when I was a little girl, and I got to watch him put presents under my tree. Did you know I remembered that, momma?
Isn't this little Santa cute!


and here is Clara's ornament for this year:


No comments: