Sunday, December 20, 2009

Our Weekend

We all stayed around the house all weekend. I had so much to do...stuff to make, gifts to wrap, laundry.....Most of the weekend I felt like I was chasing my tail. I sure wonder why my house is always a mess?!?!

This girl has become so busy! And she loves being in to everything! She also colored on her pants with one of Reece's markers today, but I didn't get a pictue of that! I always tell myself that one day I will look around my house and wish it was a mess and filled with toys and messes like these! So even though sometimes I feel like I'm gonna go crazy, I am thankful for the JOY my kids bring me...even their messes! :)

I did manage to get some things finished! Clara took a really long nap, so I got a lot done then. I got some presents wrapped, some things made and Reece helped me bake some cookies.

Much better with presents under it! I always think my tree looks sad with nothing under it!

Reece also lost his SECOND tooth tonight! He was so excited! It's under his pillow waiting on the tooth fairy!

Only 2 days of school this week! I'm so excited for Christmas break! I'm hoping for a white Christmas!

No comments: