Friday, December 11, 2009

My Date with Reece

Today was such a great day! I had a date with my 2 favorite boys! I took a 1/2 day off today to spend some one-on-one time with my Reece and to take Clara to the dr. (the dr. appointment was cancelled because I took her earlier in the week instead).

So, Reece and I went to the post office, met Daddy for lunch, went to Lowe's to pick out a Christmas present for Uncle Kent and to Walmart to pick out a Christmas present for him to give to Clara. He was so proud of the things he picked out! I think he did a great job! This "date" was long overdue! Reece doesn't get much one-on-one time, especially with me. He is such a great big brother and is so sweet and thoughtful about sharing his time and things with Clara. Today was all about him. This morning when he woke up he asked what day it was and I told him it was Friday. He said, "This is my special day!"

When we were at Sean's (his pick for the restaurant) he said this was the "best date he had ever been on." Just as long as he understands I am the only girl he is EVER allowed to go on a date with! :)

While we were waiting in the car for Aaron, we took some pictures. Not great pictures (I was taking them myself with my arms out in front of me), but GREAT memories!




Thanks for such a great date, Reece! You are momma's special little boy! I love you so much and had such a great day shopping and eating with you! I can't wait until our next date!

No comments: