Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kindergarten Open House

Reece had kindergarten open house today! It was so fun to see him at kindergarten.  I'm so happy I'll get to see him there everyday.
Aaron brought him to open house since I had to be in my room meeting my own classroom kids.
Here's Reece when he stopped by my classroom to say hello.
Here's Reece in his classroom.  He got to bring all of his school supplies and put them where they belong in the room.
This is Mrs. Henderson.  She is the sweetest teacher!  Reece is going to LOVE her!
And we had to get a picture of Reece's "super cool" cardinals backpack:)
I can't believe Reece is old enough to be in kindergarten!  It just doesn't seem possible.  I saw a few teary-eyed mommas today.  I am actually OK this year because I know I will be there to check on him.  I will be the teary-eyed momma next year when I have to send him across town to first grade.:(

3 comments:

Nana said...

So proud of that handsome school boy! He is so cute. I can't believe he is going to school. Seems like just yesterday he was so tiny in our arms. Now look at him!
Love you Reece!
Nana

Grandma said...

He is loved so much, being the super nice boy that he is! He will have many fun things to talk about this year! Mr. Personality!

Jen said...

He is such a cutie!! I love the backpack, too :) It is so nice that you will have him at your school.