Monday, August 9, 2010

Need a Laugh?

I LOVE going through old pictures! From 1 year ago or 100 years ago...I could spend hours looking at old photos.  Instead of going to bed early (which I should be doing since I start all day teacher in-service tomorrow) I went through some pictures from when Clara was a baby.  These pictures crack me up! It's amazing how expressive she was and still is!  (Clara is right at 2 months in all these pictures.)

"Hmmmm....let me think about that..."
Ummm...not sure what this look is all about?  And is she raising an inappropriate finger?
"He's touching me!!!!  HE'S TOUCHING ME!!!"
I don't think she wanted her picture taken with her brother, do you?  Or maybe it's the hat?

I would LOVE to know what babies are thinking!
I smile everytime I look at these pictures:)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, precious!! I love to look at old pictures too, I could spend forever doing it. Your kids are absolutely adorable :)

Laura Beth said...

Oh my goodness gracious!! This is absolutely adorable and hilarious @ the same time. ;) I LOVE IT!

Grandma said...

You KNOW I love the pictures, however, your script is so funny! Do it from now on----