Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Collages

Remember all the collages I made from our 4th of July weekend?  Well, Grandma sent the food collage to El Pinto (our FAVORITE salsa compay).  They posted the collage on their twitter page today!  We are soaking up our 15 minutes of fame!  Wouldn't you know, of all the things to make ME famous, it would be SALSA! :)

Speaking of collages, I took some pictures of trees, branches, stumps, etc. today when we were at the river and made this.   Wouldn't something like this make a cool framed gift.  Or the letters of a child's name for their room?  Hmm..I might have a new project! :)

Isnt' it amazing what we can see if we look close enough?!?!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Glad to see you are taking time to smell the roses (or trees), and we love you too!

Grandpa said...

Amazing what Summer break can develope while having fun!

Jen said...

How neat.... I love this! You are so creative! I'm loving reading about your ABC Summer - makes me want to do it with my girls (when they get a little older!).