Tuesday, July 6, 2010

R Day

R day breakfast was raisin toast.
Our FAVORITE R is Reece!  For 'his' day he wanted to go to the river.  So, we got our rods and reels and spent the day at the river.
The fish weren't biting very much today, but Aaron did catch one little rainbow trout!
Clara spent her time carrying rocks around and throwing them in the river.
We had roast beef sandwiches for lunch.
We even saw a row of geese.
It was SO pretty down where we were today!  We haven't gone to this particular place before, but we will definitely be going back.
After lunch we all just lounged around on the quilt and enjoyed our shady spot.  Here's my view looking up:
And my view to the side:
For supper we had roast, carrots, potatoes, and rolls!  Yumm!

Scroll down to the next post to see what I made while we were at the river today.  I have a new favorite project. :)
:
:
:

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I have REVIEWED your REALLY good pictures and have RAVED over them! I look forward to another day ROLLING 'ROUND! Supper looks RAVISHING!