Saturday, July 10, 2010

T and U Day

T day started with toast...
We spent lots of time jumping on the trampoline...
Our favorite T...Tucker
We played in the tent...
Reece is always hungry.  He wanted a snack and I told him that for T day I would make him the tastiest treat he could think of.  He chose popcorn for his "tastiest treat!"
Reece sat up his turkey decoys and went "turkey hunting" in the living room.  (it was a rainy day)
We had tacos and tortilla chips for supper.

Well, for this first time since our ABC summer began, my plans got a little messed up.  U day was pretty tricky to think of ideas.  I had plans of taking the kids to a U-pick berry farm to pick berries.  Friday (U day) was pouring rain all morning and they are only open 'til noon.  I do still want to go to the berry farm.  I'm gonna try to go next week, it just won't be on U day.  Oh well :(

So...instead, we played upstairs all afternoon and we read The Ugly Duckling and The Umbrella.:)

1 comment:

Grandma said...

"T"rue to form, "U" never fail to share part of your days with Grandpa and me!