Wednesday, July 14, 2010

V, W, and X Days

                                                        For V day, we made a volcano...
and another volcano....
and then a red volcano!
For W day, we made waffles,
and ate them!
We played with hot wheels...
and rode things with wheels...like a four wheeler...
and a car...
and a bike.
Reece told me to take a picture of the windmill for W day...
Reece watched his favorite hunting show, North American Whitetail.
For X day, we had X toast!
We played Xylophones!
And Reece watched his new favorite Discovery show...eXpedition Great White!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Kim, your creativity exudes! Can you tell I am brushing up on my Scrabble game? Love all the great pictures, never get tired of them!

Jen said...

So fun! I love the X toast - I may make letter toast with my girls! :) Your kids are so cute!