Wednesday, July 7, 2010

S Day

For S day we got out the slip 'n slide!
Reece splashed...
and surfed!
Clara got sad because Bo, our cat, ran away from her :(
For lunch we had sandwiches, chips and salsa, and sweet tea!
While Clara was napping, Reece and I sat on the couch and snuggled and watched Shrek.
Grandma and Grandpa gave us some silver dollars from Silver Dollar City!
Reece and I had dentist appointments this afternoon.  In the waiting room, we were so happy to see an I Spy book!  So while we were waiting, we played I Spy.
We got our teeth shined.
Reece had NO cavities for the 3rd year in a row so he got a smile shirt from the dentist!
Here we are showing off our shiny smiles!
On the way home we stopped at Sonic and got a slush.
For supper we had spaghetti!
Clara loves spaghetti!
She went straight to the bath! :)
Look at that sweetie!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Grandpa and I SURE enjoyed SEEING your SUPER photos of our SPECIAL great-grandchildren!