Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Little Party Prep

I LOVE parties! I have always loved getting Reece's birthday parties together. All the cute little details are so fun for me. I have loved all of Reece's boy-theme parties-baseball, fourwheelers, motorcycles, construction, farm. Now, I am so excited to throw a totally frilly, girlie, pink party! I think Clara's first birthday is gonna be so cute! Here are a couple of things I made this weekend...just a little sneak peak...lots more to come!

We are having cupcakes for Clara's party. I got a cupcake decorating kit yesterday and had to try it out. I just played around making some fun designs. The D is for daddy, M for momma, C for Clara and R for Reece. I even gave Clara a little taste and her world changed forever!:)

Here's Clara's party dress...I used material from my maternity shirts that I wore when I was pregnant with her. I think it turned out pretty cute :)

We had to play dress-up and try it on.

Clara officially figured out how to walk on Friday night! She was so proud! She's getting better and better!
I think she likes it!

And party favors...footprint magnets...I made these for Reece's first birthday with a blue footprint. Here are Clara's sweet pink footprints...I just love them!

No comments: