Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday, Melissa, mom, Clara, and I went to Harrison. We went to JCPenny, Coltons and Big Lots. I got Clara this cute little chair for her birthday present.


I think she likes it!

When we got home, Aaron and Reece were burning trash/boxes/branches. Reece loves working with Aaron. He is his little shadow. Wherever Aaron goes, Reece is right there next to him.

When Aaron was getting the second fire going, Reece was breaking the long sticks across his leg, just like Aaron was. So cute!

Today, we woke up to LOTS of snow! There was a small chance that we might get a little snow, but we were surprised to have about 4 inches when we woke up! Of course, Reece was out playing in it right away! He is back inside now to warm up, but I'm sure he will be back out there soon! And it is STILL snowing! I love it!



I LOVE snow days!

Today is Daddy's birthday! We are going over there tonight to celebrate. We might have to ride the sled over there, but we will be there! Happy birthday Daddy! We love you SO much!

No comments: