Monday, January 4, 2010

Snow Day!

I was supposed to go back to school today for teacher in-service but it got cancelled because of the snow! So, I got an extra day of break! Here are a few pictures from our snow day:

This one's for Grandma-Reece had to have 4 slices of bacon with his cereal. I usually get regular bacon, but this time I got the thick cut bacon. When I gave it to Reece he said, "Now this is like Grandma's bacon!" And it cracks me up how Tucker is staring in the window-wishing he could have some too!

Aaron had to go out to a job site, so I was home with the kiddos. It was too cold for Clara to stay out long, but Reece wanted to stay out for a while longer. It was so cute-Tucker followed him around everywhere. He was watching over him :)




I love this picture. Not sure why? I just think it is so sweet.


Clara and I went out for a few minutes and I pulled them around on the sled. I wish I could have gotten a good picture, but Clara would NOT look at me. She would not take her eyes off the snow. She didn't know what to think about all the white stuff!



No comments: