Wednesday, June 9, 2010

C Day

We stayed around the house for our C day. It was a great day! Reece is really getting into this letter of the day stuff! This morning when he woke up, I heard him say to Aaron, "Happy C day, daddy!" (so cute!)
Breakfast was Cinnamon rolls.

We took Clara for a ride in her car.
This is our FAVORITE C...Clara!
We went down to the creek...

Reece caught tadpoles.

As we were driving trough a field looking for cows, Reece said, "Hey, those flowers are cool! Hey, cool starts with C." So we took a picture of the cool flowers.
We read C books.
We made a cotton ball C. Reece drew a picture and put cotton clouds on it. Then, we emailed our family and asked everyone to tell us their favorite color. We made a color graph.
I saw a pack of these pens at walmart this weekend and had to get them for our C-color day. They are the pens that you click for a different color. I had one when I was little and loved it! Reece enjoyed his too! He sat there for quite a while trying out all the colors.
Lunch: Cars spaghettios, cantaloupe, capri suns
As you can see, Clara was thrilled with her selection!
Cleaning-haha! I really did not do this for C day, but I had to put it in here. She does this everyday. If you give her a wet rag or a wet wipe, she will wipe down everything in the house. She loves it! I wonder if I'll be able to get her to do this when she's a teenager! :)
We set up a campsite upstairs and went camping!
Supper was chili, cheese, and crackers.
Dessert was a cookies and cream ice cream cone!


No comments: