Tuesday, June 15, 2010

H Day

Our breakfast for H day was Honey nut cheerios.
Next, we went out and attempted to Hula Hoop. It was quite hilarious!
Clara even joined in!
I just put this picture in because this girl makes me so happy!
Next, Reece spent over an hour playing in the hose. He had the BEST time! He even played with the hose again later in the day after supper.
Silly boy!

After a lunch of ham sandwiches, I put Clara to sleep and Aaron stayed with her while Reece and I went to a nearby trail and went hiking!
For the record, I do not ask him to "pose" like this. He just does it! Do you think he's used to his momma taking pictures of him? :)
The entire hike took us a little under 2 hours.
About 1/3 of the way into the hike, Reece said, "I really need a walking stick. I sure wish I had the walking stick grandpa made for me." Next time we'll know to bring it, but for this time, he found a stick that worked pretty well.

We had a really good time! But we were HOT! We decided not only did we hike for H day, but we went on a hot hike!
Reece finally decided just to take his shirt off to cool off! :)
For supper we had hamburgers.

And believe it or not, this really is one of Reece's favorite desserts. He was so glad to have it for H day. He had a honey bun!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

These get better every day! You are getting some good exercise with all the outdoor activities!