Monday, June 21, 2010

L Day

For L day, we had lunch at the lake.
The water felt SO good!
Clara has the BEST time in the water! She loves throwing the rocks.

I got this hat about 10 years ago at a little dress shop next door to the jewelry store I worked at while I was in college. They were having a sidewalk sale, and I thought this hat was so cute. For whatever reason, I didn't try it on, and when I got it home it was WAY too small for my big head. Rather than taking it back, I thought, "Oh well, maybe one day I'll have a little girl who can wear it." I have kept it all these years, and what do ya know, here's my little girl wearing the hat! I think it is just perfect for her!


I LOVE this picture!
I couldn't decide if I liked black and white or color, so I put them both.Reece enjoyed his lunch!


This evening we had some cherry limeades. Reece is always asking when we can use our "fancy" glasses. I always tell him that they are for special days. He was so excited to get to drink his limeade out of a special glass. I think cherry limeades are a perfect reason to get out the fancy glasses, don't you? :)
We also had lollipops.

And we played with Lincoln logs.
A perfectly, lovely L day!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Love the "L" Day pictures! That hat was meant to be for the "Lovely Little Lady, Clara! The Lincoln Log Lodge that Reece built is fitting for the day!

Melissa said...

Love that picture of Clara...so pretty!