Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Day

I day was a little harder to think of ideas, but we made the best of it!
I couldn't think of I foods, so we had itty-bitty toast for breakfast.
Clara loved it! She ate a lot!
We sorted and played with insects.
We played lots of I spy.
We had itty-bitty mini ravioli for lunch.
We made an igloo.
I just wanted this picture in here because I love it. And in honor of I day, Clara wore her I love kisses dress.
We measured things with inches.
Clara joined in.
We wrote down all the things Reece measured, and he wrote how many inches they were.
After supper we had ice cream that we made with our new ice cream maker!
Reece had his plain, but the rest of us had some yummy fresh strawberries on ours. We stopped on the way home from town and got them from a roadside stand. They were GOOD!
This girl loved her ice cream!!!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

That little family just gets more beautiful every day! Good job, Mom thinking of the difficult "I's".